htc hd2 unlocked and unbranded

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
specs here. HTC - Products - HTC HD2 - Specification

hi all, i have for sale my girlfriends htc hd2 which is about 8 weeks old from new, its just too techy for her, great phone with an amazing screen, running windows 6.5, these phones are about £450 brand new. the item is in immaculate condition with not 1 visable mark on it at all, screens pristine, as its been kept in the leather htc wallet that came with it, unfortunately shes threw the box out (nugget) so all that it comes with it is a 2gb sc card, the leather wallet and the charger, iv had a play with and its a cracking phone, the capacitive screen looks and feels much better than any iphone.

looking for £250 and £10 special delivery

pm me for anymore details or reply here

grab a bargain!!!:proud:

might swap for something else, what have you!!!

Hi Mate
Would you consider a swap for My sons Blackberry Storm2 which he got Xmas day.
Its boxed and as new with no marks or scratches, Silicon Cases, Screen protector on.

Unlocked to any Network, Unbranded.
Not as many Apps available for the RIM phone, only reason he wants to change it really.

I can upload pics to you.

thanks for the offer mate but its a no go, she says she doesnt want a blackberry!

thats exactly what iv done mate last night, what an amazing phone it has turned into, such a massive difference in performance and usability, and of course with applanet on it all apps free, i flashed a nand of android though not from sd so its fully android now, 1 of the latest builds too and its just superb!

i'm running driod from mem card,and the bat is pant's,what nand rom did you go for?

deceided to keep this now as running an android rom on it has made it an absolute beautiful phone, so no longer for sale:proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back