hp ipaq rz1710 help

tahir

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have recently bought this from some one rz1710 ipaq it has car mounting kit+ charger+gps and on the top side of the ipaq thare is a card look like uk map card. but when i switch it, on the screen i cant found any icon related navigation???????????????????????????????any body help me please????????

Hi Navigate To File Explorer Then Sd Card & See Whats On Sd Card.may Be Tomtom Or Another Program.if There Are Maps On The Card Go Back To File Explorer Then Programs & Look For The Application Ie Tomtom Or Whatever.
Hope This Helps You...

the wifes got this pda, no bluetooth.
Is it a wred GPS?i

mate sounds like you need to install the navigation software.........the gps receiver should be built into the car mounting kit (if it the original kit supplied by HP)........need more info from you if you need more help

yes m8 when i try to open sd card it give me britin map but it wont open it ask for application????????????????what it is i dont know?

Use the file explorer and search program files on the memory card possible last owner erased the phone memory which would of deleted the shortcut icon to it.

Hi mate ,

did you get sorted as i have an hp ipaq rz1710 with tomtom on ,once its installed from the memary card it goes straight onto you front screen and the maps run from the card ,you could also go the add and remove programs and see if its there,failing all that it could be a problem with the tomtom software on the sd card.if you still need help just gis a shout and ill help sort it out with you.

john...

Back