how to use this "elvis programmer".....

S

stufunky

ive just bought one of these elvis programmers, and 4 goldcards are in the post..... whahay! lol.
right, the problem is that i dont have a clue how to use the damned thing (im a bit thick like that). how do i program the cards when i get them????
:confused:
if you have the time, could you please give me a breakdown of what to do, in steps..... it would be most appreciated!!!!! :)

one more thing, sorry, its just that my osc isnt being detected when i try to autodetect. i understand that the thing is now probably erased, but shouldnt it be in the same state that my goldcards be in when they arrive?????

tanks guys! this board is top!

cheers!

Right m8 because your cards have not come yet, it gives you time to read up on this topic, so if you take a look at my site and wolverine,s site and see wot you think and after that you are no wiser then come back and we will run you though it.... www.gazers-digital-world.co.uk And www.wolverine.i8.com :) Gazer.

i appreciate what you led me to, but i need to know whether an erased osc is the same as the goldcards the you buy from kaxking - i dont want to buy any really if my aerased osc isnt being recognised if they are! if not, why wont it be recognised?

thanks m8 :rolleyes:

Back