how to use jtag with prong

fkekobad

Inactive User
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
479
Reaction score
2
please help
i order jtag from tcm.now i want to know how can i make whole in pin point so i can put prong in it .
right size so i can prong in
i am going to use for sammy box
any help
will be apriciated
fkekobad
 

draindet

Inactive User
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
497
Reaction score
0
fkekobad said:
please help
i order jtag from tcm.now i want to know how can i make whole in pin point so i can put prong in it .
right size so i can prong in
i am going to use for sammy box
any help
will be apriciated
fkekobad
You dont have to make a hole mate, just push the spring loaded pins onto the silver pads and hold it down firmly while connecting to Bke or sdt.
 

fatblerk

Inactive User
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
1,429
Reaction score
2
draindet said:
You dont have to make a hole mate, just push the spring loaded pins onto the silver pads and hold it down firmly while connecting to Bke or sdt.
Might be a good idea to get your local prong holder to give you a hand, three hands are better than two .........:)
 

fkekobad

Inactive User
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
479
Reaction score
2
fatblerk said:
Might be a good idea to get your local prong holder to give you a hand, three hands are better than two .........:)
U COULD BE WRITE AFTER SEVEN PINTS OF IRISH DRINK hahahah
fkekobad
 

fkekobad

Inactive User
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
479
Reaction score
2
draindet said:
You dont have to make a hole mate, just push the spring loaded pins onto the silver pads and hold it down firmly while connecting to Bke or sdt.
thanks pal i try
fkekobad
 
TEST
Top