how to transfer stuff from one phone to another

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys - i bought a samsung s8 yesterday, got tons of stuff on my htc m8 . How do i move all my stuff from m8 to new samsung s8? i want all photos, apps, etc..basically everything..will it transfer over cracked apps etc...such as tomtom go mobile?..ta

If you have it sync'd with google, it should transfer all over for you automatically (not cracked apps) when you set up on the S8

I'm looking to get either the S8+ or Note 8 soon. How are you finding the S8 so far?

too be honest i just took it out the box, got it yesterday so first impressions looks nice and slick, shame its locked to 02 i need it on plusnet/ee..but it feels real quality and fast, mind you have nnothing on it yet. definately need a case and screen prtector, very slippy and glassy lol..its seems to be crammed with lots of features and stuff that too be honest i wont even be using, well i wouldnt know how to..not that android savy, just fancied a change from my htc m8..it all depends on what you want the phone for, if you are really tech geek, this is for you..if like me you just want a new phone it also for you..but like i said probably wont even use half the features of the phone..

Did you look at the S8+ ? Does the S8 have wireless charging?

can you f***** believe it guys, thought id try my sim card in, tried to remove the sim tray, felt as if it was caught on something , felt a bit stretchy, sim tray broke in half...ffs...i think it may have something to do with waterproof seal...damm it..there is no sim card in the phone, just the broken half of the sim tray, by the way the sim card tray is plastic..well my joy was short lived, seen posts on the net where people had same problem..phone is only 4 months old , in immaculate condition and hi have the purchase receipt, I hope Samsung repair it as it seems to be a hardware fault..

Back