how to rev 14 for neogamma 7

skiss

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi after searching for days on end i still am confused in what to do next..
i have my wii softmodded 3.2e twilight hack and was running backup channel which plays most games fine but so eager to play nnsmb game so i installed neogamma 7 and wala it runs on that perfectly but when i start up neo 7 it says i have rev 7 and should have rev 14.. does any1 have a tut for me to install rev 14 or can throw a bit of advice cos installing wads has me nervous has i previously bricked a wii while messing with this stuff:p

Hi
You need to be able to connect to the net, unrar the folder attached, place in the apps folder on your sd card, run the home brew channel, load the ios249 and select net install when prompted and not wad install

This will install the latest which is rev 14

If I have helped you in any way please hit the scales and say thanks

Regards

ahh my wii is not connected to the net....can this only be installed through net??? will it cause any damge by continuing to play with rev 7??

ahh my wii is not connected to the net....can this only be installed through net??? will it cause any damge by continuing to play with rev 7??

The web install just simplifies things, but you can install it just as easily from a SD card.

dont u know anyone with a wireless router you can pop round to?
It wont play many games mate on rev 7

The web install just simplifies things, but you can install it just as easily from a SD card.

yeh i have a sd card how i go about doing it with this option thanx

thanks for all your help but i managed to install it very easily from my sd card without having to be online....

Using Wad Manager, install this.....

hi, i have tried this way but get error, even if i try network i get error and lots of numbers come up, and the wii resets,

Back