How to resolve round ISP Blocking

idrob

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I posted this yesterday but the thread I posted on is a busy one and that post will soon get buried by all the other posts so it will be difficult to find

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/xbmc-kodi-discussion-602/425937-kodi-add-ons-32.html#post2551261

--------------------------------------------------------

How to resolve ISP Blocking

Virgin

If you have Virgin as your internet supplier you will first need to disable your Web Safe. Log in to your My Virgin Account and disable it or you will be limited to what you can view. Information how to do it is HERE

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BT

If you have BT as your internet supplier you will need to disable parental control or you will be limited to what you can watch. Information how to do it is HERE

Code:

Also after you have followed the above information to disable the parental controls online with BT you must also open a browser on your Smart TV box when you first install it and go to a web site E.g. news and your HomeHub will ask again about parental controls please click NO as per this video HERE
Code:

BT SMART SETUP – go to your router ip address should be 192.168.1.254 – Navigate to advance settings at the top enter password (should be on the card that came with router) – Click home network, Click No on enable smart setup then click apply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky

If you have Sky as your internet supplier you will need to disable your Sky Shield. Information how to do it is HERE

Code:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EE

If you have EE as your internet supplier you will first need to disable your Orange Safeguard. Information can be found HERE

Code:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk Talk

If you have Talk Talk as your internet supplier you will first need to disable yourHome safe secuirty. Information can be found HERE

Code:

Last edited:
I have had that turned off since it came in, it wont stop 99% of isp blocks.

You will still get
pirate-bay.png

VIRGIN MEDIA

virgin have a 'my-apps' section on their website. On this page they have a 'Websafe' option called 'virus safe' this is turned on by default and thus stopping access to 'vip playlist' & 'live streams'. Disable this option and away you go.

And of course not forgetting VPN

Kodi VPN service? Protect yourself on the internet, make your connection anonymous, and access content that may be blocked in your area with a Kodi VPN service.

In today’s ever-changing world, security on the internet is more important than ever. Placing your home computer or Kodi box behind a VPN network can keep your online presence private and stop your internet service provider from tracking your internet usage. A Kodi VPN service can also allow you to use add-ons that may be blocked or tailored by location, such as Netflix (NetfliXBMC).

Code:

Back