how to record to usb hdd dm800

fazzioo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello

I'm tryibg to record to a usb hdd but I caant seem to be able to record to it.

I have initialsed the hdd drive.

I have a gemini image

did your dream actualy sees hdd? i cant remember exactly but maybe you need to tell where to record your files, somethere in configuration

did your dream actualy sees hdd? i cant remember exactly but maybe you need to tell where to record your files, somethere in configuration

No luck mate I'm tearing my hair out the box sees the hdd but cannt record to it

Did this ever get sorted if so could you tell me how

Coley

found it deep in the settings menu well at least i did for my pc share. nab 0.11g
so i think it should be there for the usb too

thanks
Coley

Has anyone used the enigma 2 plugin usb2hdd? I see it over at ihad but most of the posts are in German.

could not find how to use a usb hardrive for recording anyone?

Coley

could not find how to use a usb hardrive for recording anyone?

Coley

I have usb 8gb work fine with dm800

first:

1- go to main menu/blue panel/devices manager/ then press initialize (green) then exit

2- press PVR then press again pvr /press menu / then switch to filelist then select usb from list and press green that's all

sorry for my language ( I don't speech English ) :)

regards ""

telnet into your box then
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

should record to your usb hdd then :)

cheers
osborne82

note: host0 can be changed to host1 if you also have a usb pen attached

first:

1- go to main menu/blue panel/devices manager/ then press initialize (green) then exit

2- press PVR then press again pvr /press menu / then switch to filelist then select usb from list and press green that's all

:)

regards ""

I used to use multiboot, and found blackhole and pli were good for recording to any media (Network mount or usb) Gemini was a pile of poo....

I am now using the latet blackhole image alone, and the above mentioned method is how i recorded to my 4gb usb. I am now however using a 320gb HDD, as 4gb is too small for HD recordings (And HD is pretty much the point of a DM800 :))

first:

sorry for my language ( I don't speech English ) :)

regards ""

hi

i have followed this but it does not show my usb hard drive on the devices manager, why?

do i need to format it in a special way or something?

please advise

thanks

Back