how to put Priiloader on a machine that i done the other day

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chaps,

Done me mates Wii the other night and i didn't put priiloader on it, was a bit daunting reading it, how ever last night i followed the tut and along with help from Dogtoffe (thanks bud) i got priiloader working on another wii that i had too do, question is i want to get me mates wii back and put it on is it a case of having a blank memory card with a folder called apps etc or would i need all the other stuff that was on the memory card like i done me mates last night....

Thanks

Last edited:
Chaps,

Done me mates Wii the other night and i didn't put priiloader on it, was a bit daunting reading it, how ever last night i followed the tut and along with help from Dogtoffe (thanks bud) i got priiloader working on another wii that i had too do, question is i want to get me mates wii back and put it on is it a case of having a blank memory card with a folder called apps etc or would i need all the other stuff that was on the memory card like i done me mates last night....

Thanks

Np m8.

Yeah all you need is a blank memory card with a folder called "apps" throw priiloader in it, copy hacks to root of sd and do as you did before.

Brilliant!

thanks again mate, been really realy helpful, as i say any favours needed holla at me yeah. :Clap:

Back