how to mount?????

manutd4life

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi everyone.i have just got a game but the read me file says to mount it, only thing is, i dont no how to mount and what do i mount it to? cheers

Hi,

Do you have a .bin + a .cue file? If so mount the .cue and see what happens.

Regards

Muskrat

ive tried both mate, bin + cue but one of the cue files is not supported, im downloading it again as i could have deleted something in trying to get it to work, i will let you no if it works. takes me a while to get used to programs like that lol.

have a look at deamon tools on google and just get the latest one mate, you can easily make a cue file mate, they are just a txt file and saved as a .cue file....i can help you with that.

Go get daemon tools and get it installed.

Hi,

I have to agree with dibbers, deamon tools is a very good utility but I find Power ISO and Magic ISO easier for anybody not used to these types of programs and find the concept of a virtual drive confusing.

Regards

Muskrat

Virtual drives once you get head round them are dead easy.

Simply install it, right click on it and then select number of drives, some times it's easier to activate all the security like safe lock and that depending on the disc whats needed.

If you haven't got a cue file they are dead easy to create if you need to make one.

ah mate, shouldn't have deleted it, can you not undelete the game, any way if your ever stuck and you need a cue file, all it does is tell the drive what game the iso is and where to burn the disk to, like the end of the disk, but in virtual drives you still need the cue file....giz a shout if need be

Back