how to install cline

Dont reboot the box as this clears any uploads to the tmp directory.
Ftp the ipk to tmp dir then go to the apropriate menu to install ipk then reboot

rats channel list is not an ipk file so it does not go into tmp if you download VUCC from the downloads on here you can install the channel list directly else it goes into /etc/enigma2

when I downloaded rats channel list it says that it is an ipk file
I have vucc can you tel me how to upload file from there,i am getting more confused by the hourALL all sorted now everything on,but now supplier of cline is down not sure if permanent ,or just temp fault
but can work round that
A MASIVE THANKS TO ALL WHO GAVE THEIR TIME,ESPECIALY ABU BANIAZ WHO HAS THE PATIENCE OF A SAINT
AGAIN MANY THANKS

Last edited:
sorry peeps, another false dawn cline supplier back online my other receiver works perfect but vu still refuses to give any channels apart from freeveiw,,in hyperspace image there is an addon to tell you how your cccam is performing in there it says my cline with a green button over it I presume that means all ok , as I scroll through the list it tells me how many hops 1 and ten cards all seems ok but as I say now picture other than freeview any ideas anyone ,so close I can smell it grrr
cheers

rats channel updater is the ipk file the channel list is installed with VUCC upload channel list the file is called rats bouquet.Install the ipk file with install ipk file CCcam.cfg goes into /etc
rats bouquet is different to rats channel updater

Last edited:
I am still not having any luck getting picture to clear I have put three different images on 2 bh and 1 vix image but I am still having the same problem, i can get all free to air channels, but that's all, getting desperate now
hope someone has an idea
cheers

I have just checked it again and all looks ok,i have this same line on another receiver and it works ok,i don't have both receivers switched on at the same time,it has to be something to do with cline though is what I am thinking but what I havnt a clue

You are certain your line is fine?

like he says...could be something simple as your c line...perhaps your provider has got it as something else and you have it as something else..ask your provider to check if its the same line...one slight different character in username and password will not make it work.....hope that helps m8..try cccam 2.3.0 or mgcamd1.38

please consider this thread closed, after hours of getting nowhere it is now working fine I had the help of(well actually he did all the work) of abu baniaz we found that its possibly an lnb fault as when tried on another dish it was found to be fine
big thanks to all who helped along the way, but special thanks to abu

try disconnecting the other box from the satellite cable there was a problem with boxes not getting some frequencies when 2 boxes where connected to the same lnb

hi m8 thanks for suggestion but receivers where on different dishes one 1.1m motorised that works and one a standard I think 60 cm dish some 15 years old this is the one I suspect as I couldn't clear all channels so maybe time to stick another up there seen advertised for less than £30 not bad if it lasts 15 years
cheers

Back