How to Find a friends MSN/Hotmail Passwords ?

Out of curiosity how old are you? im guessing -20 years old?

if you want his password then find out what his security question is and then in passing conversation try and get the answer out of him

thast how my mate got mine back in 6th form but that was like nearly 10 yr ago it might not work like that anymore

I once guessed the PIN number on my mates voicemail - was kinda easy, he's a Celtic fan so I tried 1888 the year the club was founded and it worked, lol

Anyway I changed his voicemail message and he didn't realise for a few days until someone at his work told him, then it all backfired on me, he was livid with me, I'm sure if we had been in the same room he would have knocked me out. Apparantly he had been wating on a call-back from a job interview he had attended, he blamed me for him not getting the job :(

While doing it I was convinced that he's just laugh it off but in reality it took months to get our friendship back to normal.

Out of curiosity how old are you? im guessing -20 years old?

if you want his password then find out what his security question is and then in passing conversation try and get the answer out of him

thast how my mate got mine back in 6th form but that was like nearly 10 yr ago it might not work like that anymore

As if wiggy you just keep catching flys m8 lol shut your pie hole!!
10 Points forKarym6 you are correct
Yeh stevemac40 your right some people on here are very easily amused lol
Thank you ********TUM if you can see my profile says 32 wrong guess m8

Back