How to convert eCWPK to dCWPK

for this case I can make a special oscam for you only with dvb-api and encrypted data directly in the binary which will be linked to the serial number of the card and the mac address of your linux box.

write for which provider you want it
please if you can helpme please pm me i need only dvbapi

what do you want what oscam with dvb-api when you don't have your data and you only have a box with a passive uart
first find out where the north is and then ask for something!

what do you want what oscam with dvb-api when you don't have your data and you only have a box with a passive uart
you are a good samaritan all my respects

and how did I have it? I wrote to him via skype and I was through anydesk in his box

1, he have sti7105 box with passive uart
2, has no equipment - bga station, soldering iron, programator
3, all he has is a server with dozens of people

you hope he understands by your oscam dvbapi
but he's looking for something else
in fact I don't think he's trying to understand how it works
but rather took advantage of it in any way

"Groundhog day", before doing something like this, it must first send a similar receiver to get help.

Cau Adas

It for many people mainly from Arabic speaking countries is cardshare big business, there is no room for competition with cheap, mostly Russian servers in europe .
and the other thing is that nowadays no one is interested in learning and reading old threads . everyone wants everything now and best without investment

first, you go through the message who you contacted in skype,its not me, mine is sti7111 with active uart,i know where north is ,i think you have memory loss ,only words define your character

do not waste your time here, anyway whatever you ask you will be told that you are a payserver.
we show you a photo of a stb with open uart, lol, I am three like that this sound of decoders with uart open by the operator, he did not open anything at all
the only way on this kind of stb is to solder cpu on it or to install a socket

What operator and what STB?

Cau Adas

first, you go through the message who you contacted in skype,its not me, mine is sti7111 with active uart,i know where north is ,i think you have memory loss ,only words define your character
then you have contact with me in this thread

now I see that the moderator deleted my email
Strange board .. PM doesn't and deletes emails

Last edited by a moderator:
Back