How to convert eCWPK to dCWPK

for watch tv on my favorite linux reciver , for better information 3des availble now

for this case I can make a special oscam for you only with dvb-api and encrypted data directly in the binary which will be linked to the serial number of the card and the mac address of your linux box.

write for which provider you want it

Of course I'm not helping payserver for free...
It's your case.
better , be continue , i understand better how you justify pay server holders , you looking for newbie only for make fool. and earn hugh money , in 50 replies i have not found single useful here, many server holders have your tool which you was your help.

Last edited:
better , be continue , i understand better how you justify pay server holders , you looking for newbie only for make fool. and earn hugh money , in 50 replies i have not found single useful here, many server holders have your tool which you was your help.
No waste my time, please...
And stop whining.:D:D

Hello group, we are at the beginning of December, everything must be peace and harmony.

for this case I can make a special oscam for you only with dvb-api and encrypted data directly in the binary which will be linked to the serial number of the card and the mac address of your linux box.

write for which provider you want it
0B00 , you text me your skype, your here profile not visible

Vlado coco ( you stop use this nickname ) of course nickname is burned

you look like him

😁

😁

dear swizzerland policeman .. you have always known nothing but copy / paste and so it remained ..

sorry .. i am losted ...do you still know how to send packages to portugal Benfica if you can't handle cut c1 and higher .. hold , sti7105 and c+nl is hard for you and too for pšonko a"di"das kompany :D :D

I don't know you have these sick ideas.
1817 and the rest of Benelux is long overdue :D
You don't even know what SoC is exactly sitting there. :D

Maybe you can say how you operate on CUT1, they are waiting ....

Cau Adas

aa, another hero .. you has already solved ITI-2851 with cut c1 without multiroom ? I don't think you will and will never solve ..
the only thing that can happen in your group is the maximum opening of the uart USB over Network the way the man did 20 pieces of pace max nuid b5xxxx and b6xxx to Serbian freeloader Milosina..

vivat adidas polish VIP group :D :D :D

Back