How old are U?

How old are U?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
arrggh trust you to make me work me brains this time of the nite berley , with ur maths lol

was goin through this thread thinking god im gonna be the oldest one here at 43 lol

19 i felt old but this thread has made me feel yung agen ..thank you lol
is that cos i was the last to post before you :roflmao:

and oi dave i know there's older than me on here lol anyhow what does it matter i feel young at heart and thats the main thing ;)

oi dave i know there's older than me on here lol anyhow what does it matter i feel young at heart and thats the main thing ;)

yer true , as they say ur as young as u feel , i feel like an 18 yr old , but im damnded if i can find any 18yr old fems to feel lol

31 and full of fun!!!:mexican:
and still got my own hair :roflmao:

im 23, but still get asked for id sometimes when i buy fags. so i dont look 23. im ready to retire though, had enough of woking all ready, there must be more to life than working 5days a week to have to off.

28 years old - the natural highlights starting to come through!

anyone got any 'just for men'? lol

Crazy

blimey there a lot of people in there 20's!!!! makes you feel old!........i'm 31......look 21 ..........feel 45: work, wife, kid, mortagage does that to you (not neccessary in that order)....... what it would feels like to be a student again!

22, feel like i passed my sell by date a long time ago, soon to be dad, so will prob feel even worse lol.

23 nearly 24.....close to a quarter of a century!

Im a YOUNG 41 , just like a nice bottle of red wine gets better with age!
lol

Back