How many................

F

feathers

...........footie grounds have you been to?
What's the best and what's the worst etc?

Last count I was on 52.

The best is easily The Millenium Stadium, amazing atmos.

The worst has got to be The shay (Halifax Town) now that Blackpool have renovated Bombsite Road.

Kenilworth Road (Luton) is the wierdest because when you go in the away end the turnstiles are literally in between houses and once through if you turn around and look up there are peoples Bedrooms and bathrooms overlooking the back of the stand. Arsenal's Highbury is similar.

West Ham's Upton Park was the most hostile, Newcastle's St James Park was the probably the friendliest and Wembley was the most disapointing.

The most memorable would have to be Brisbane Road (Leyton Orient), we (Preston) clinched two promotions there.

no contest m8!
the best in the world has to be celtic park (aka paradice! ) and the worst has to be the home of the son's of satan!!! (aka ibrox)
i'm sure countryboy will agree with me there!

owenzy.
:Clap: :D:

Originally posted by monkeyspunks
Best is Theater Of dreams!:)

I used to got to OT quite often when I was at school with my mate who was a big Man U fan. Standing on the old Stretford End was a unique experience. Also I went there for the England V Sweden Friendly last November and I'd have to say that its easily the best club stadium I've been to.

best stadium st james park the home of the toon army. what more do i have to say. won nowt but still fill the ground

skip fer sale

best stadium st james park the home of the toon army.

thats not what you call a good ground ,

its just a "350 FOOT SKIP" ,

fill it full of sxxx ,

and when people are sick of the rubbish thats in it ,

somebody will pay a bob or two to take it off yer hands,

regards scootie

yip i got to agree with owenzy unless youve been in celtic park you cant imagine the feeling when the team runs out its unbelivable but even standing in it empty god it can still send shivers down your spine ...as for the hated one (ibrox ) well nothing needs to be said ....the old denns pk was a hell hole ....question > what was the first all seated football ground in brittian .....com on lads :Clap: :Clap:

Originally posted by countryboy
question > what was the first all seated football ground in brittian .....com on lads :Clap: :Clap:

I'll have a stab at St Johnstone's Mcdiarmid Park, 1989ish

it has to be pittrodrie, home of the sheep sha*ers!
lol
owenzy.
:p :D:

the best without a doubt is IBROX celtic park no bad and thats from a rangers man

Back