how long will it last

simon123456

Inactive User
Reaction score
how long will it last do u think before every thing will go to paried boxes

how long is a piece of string

its on going @ minute for some borrowed time for sure

what do u thimk we will lose then is it worth buying a new duo2 box or should I wait what do u guys think

I would say only spend what your willing to sacrifice, as you might just end up with a expensive freesat box. :Jester:

Still value in these boxes. There is more than 1 sat in the sky ;)....
But if you hang fire I think you may get a bargain soon lol

how long will it last do u think before every thing will go to paried boxes

If it's man made, it can be man unmade, this has been going on since this cat & mouse game began and they know that, there's no end game, only them getting ahead for a while maybe. Paired boxes are nothing new either, some are just going down the path of pairing them more but don't expect they will all suddenly do that either, just look at all the different systems in use and it wasn't long ago we had ADMC and their paired boxes.

Satellite capacity is increasing fast too with all the new satellites and the increase into using KA band 10,000 channels isn't enough.

see what hapems over xmas then we all have had a good run see what hapems next then any othere sugestions guys

If it's man made, it can be man unmade, this has been going on since this cat & mouse game began and they know that, there's no end game, only them getting ahead for a while maybe. Paired boxes are nothing new either, some are just going down the path of pairing them more but don't expect they will all suddenly do that either, just look at all the different systems in use and it wasn't long ago we had ADMC and their paired boxes.

Satellite capacity is increasing fast too with all the new satellites and the increase into using KA band 10,000 channels isn't enough.

Nagra 3 is man made, do see anyone who's cracked that yet?

Grasping at straws there.

lol - posting 'grasping at straws there' is you Grasping at straws there,

in history there has never been a system that hasn't been broken - what do you think Enigma means

things will change, they always do, that's why we call it a cat & mouse game, the best word you could have used is "YET" and there's loads of options up there anyway, no way will it all change overnight, some will do one thing & some something else - it's half the fun, if anything it's too easy now.

but you don't sound as though you want them to - odd

nobody knows enjoy while it lasts... it will get rid of all the plug and play boys when it does tighten up a bit but im a sat freak and in it for the long haul like most of us,regards mdt

Bear in mind the original question was "how long will it last do u think before every thing will go to paired boxes"

and not

How long till we can no longer decrypt the streams etc

that is what I was thinking all the time and what do u mean the plug and play boys if things do do to paried boxes it will ofect us all v+ boxes dream boxes and u name it iptv might come in but the prise will have to come down a lot what do u guys think then

I agree what sats do u think will go then exp 28 e going pa a lot on 13 going par and 19 e par 30 west going par what do u thinl will be left them

Back