How long until it is around £200?

i wanna get 1 but bit 2 much on priices just waitin 4 that 200isg mark lol

you'll have a hell of a long wait then because they wont be that cheap even after the first second or third price drop.

the amount of stuff they took out it wasnt worth it lol. No wifi no hdmi no flashcards whats the point?

i think....maybe 3 years it will go under £200 maybe more depending when all the decent games come out

I know this will be a matter of years, but I was wondering how many years you guys reckon? 2, 3, 4? how long?

Good question. Im prepared to pay around £250 but the current price is to high. I cant wait to hook one up via HDMI to my 32" inch lcd Sammy.

you can gett tham for £250 thats in Hong kong,an it should work here

Does anyone know Where to get one from somewhere like hong kong?
I'd possibly get one for that price ish. I'm just not going to spend about 400quid on one.

And what would be the downside of geting it from abroad?

ps3 easy way

i got my ps3 through brighthouse in nottingham as unable to afford the price they want straight out.i pay 40 summit a month but with a free game aswell.i bought f1,godfather, and the tennis game.cant wait for the release of the gta game.

Does anyone know Where to get one from somewhere like hong kong?
I'd possibly get one for that price ish. I'm just not going to spend about 400quid on one.

And what would be the downside of geting it from abroad?

dont know where to get them from hong kong, as sony made it illegal to import them into the uk and they sued the arse of one company for doing so, and the company had to shut down because of it. so very few importers will be willing to risk importing to the uk.

the down side is that your ps2, dvd + blu ray disks (i think) will not work on a jap console as its a different region. games from the uk will work fine as they are region free, just now. this may change in the future though. if you really want one and dont want to pay retail value then buy one from ebay, they are going cheaper on there all the time.

i can get a ps3 for £405 with a game (Virtua Fighter 5 or Virtua tennis or oblivion) as well as 10% discount. is there anywhere i can get this cheaper elsewhere? and which of the games above would you recommend. ( i dont want virtua tennis, i am a fan of tekken 5, how does vf5 compare to tekken, i dunno wot oblivion will be like v good reviews but dunno if it will be my type of game)

i can get a ps3 for £405 with a game (Virtua Fighter 5 or Virtua tennis or oblivion) as well as 10% discount. is there anywhere i can get this cheaper elsewhere? and which of the games above would you recommend. ( i dont want virtua tennis, i am a fan of tekken 5, how does vf5 compare to tekken, i dunno wot oblivion will be like v good reviews but dunno if it will be my type of game)

My mum works at Asda so I can get the same deal but I looked at what other games were available and decided to wait.

think the blue ray aspect will keep the prices up to be honest

Just found this...how times change...Christ you first users paid through the nose for your ps3s....what are they now?

Just found this...how times change...Christ you first users paid through the nose for your ps3s....what are they now?

this thread has been an eye opener! You can get it with games for 215 quid delivered from amazon maybe it has MOVE i dont know but still, it took almost 4 years!

Back