how good is the xbox 360

theone84 said:
to be honest the consol at the moment isnt great but i think thats because there isnt a game out yet that uses even half the power of it i think we shall have to wait for either ghost recon or the new halo 3

think your right, not a lot of developers relise that its a beast... but the few really good ones that have came out have been good and i think the other publishers will be looking at them and thinking "we can do a lot beter than that"

im looking forward to the middle of the year when the badboy games come out (and the ps3 and halo 3 :D )

gonna be fun.. woo hoo

just a quickie a lad at work reckons you need a high definition tv to play the 360.

is this right or is he talking out of his arse

leefield said:
just a quickie a lad at work reckons you need a high definition tv to play the 360.

is this right or is he talking out of his arse

arse

is he disabled?

you can get a high def scart for a normal tv that makes a whole lot of difference, but still works normal and looks the biz.

high def scarts are scarce at the moment because of the quality it gives compared to the component scart that u get with the 360.

.....so give him a slap round the chops n tell him to get with it :)

i will do gav cheers for clearing that up. i've arguing all week with the little sh*t saying you dont need one but he's saying you do otherwise the graphics will be just the same as a normal xbox. i tried telling him that it's a more powerfull unit with better graphics but he doesn't listen. just a noob basiclly.

cheers gav i'll give the little runt a slap on monday :)

a m8 of mine bought a xbox 360 at christmas and its buggered already
the chap who came round to pick it up was well pissed,said he'd picked up
thousands of em for repair over the last month
so beware we have another unfinished product from our friends at
microsoft :BUMMER:

any one notice the xbox 360 screen goes black the game froze. the on off button was stuck on a red circle if so did you return the boxs let me know what you guys did about it ?

Back