how good is the xbox 360

The xbox 360 is very very impressive,

The ps3 will be similarly impressive, with a few nicer touches like blueray support and dual hdmi outputs.

However, the ps3 will not be buyable for a long time, not getting a 360 and waiting for a ps23 is a dumb thing to do IMO.

Get a 360 now, and when the ps3 comes out get one, there isnt even a release date set.

This sums it up

PS3 vs XBOX 360

Xbox 360 wins be default due to existance.

Gavvodka said:
hahahahahha dont u talk pish.

http://www.majornelson.com/2005/05/20/xbox-360-vs-ps3-part-1-of-4

360 is fuckin wicked mate. if ure gonna get 1 tho, get xbox live, makes gaming a whole lot better.

I agree it adds so much more to it. Instant messaging, voice messaging, downloadable content. Not to mention playing games against people online and being able to communicate with them through your headset.

This morning I was playing FIFA 06 with some guy in Holland. No lag whatsoever! :)

what about nintendo revolution thats got some wicked innovation backwards compatible with gc downloadable catalouge of snes and n64 games wifi and the controlers are motion sensetive looks pretty good to me will be interesting to see what power it has as its still top secret atm so's not to give anything away to xbox and playstation plus worth waiting for a console thats not been rushed to make early release date like 360 because then you dont end up with over heating and the fact that if it gets knoced while vertical it scratches your game discs not saying i wouldnt have a 360 but i think ill wait a while for em to iron the bugs out

sargieboy said:
what about nintendo revolution thats got some wicked innovation backwards compatible with gc downloadable catalouge of snes and n64 games wifi and the controlers are motion sensetive looks pretty good to me will be interesting to see what power it has as its still top secret atm so's not to give anything away to xbox and playstation plus worth waiting for a console thats not been rushed to make early release date like 360 because then you dont end up with over heating and the fact that if it gets knoced while vertical it scratches your game discs not saying i wouldnt have a 360 but i think ill wait a while for em to iron the bugs out

all u do is not have it vertical, and with overheating its a select few that have that prob. revolutions pad looks good :) hahaha if u want to look like a spastic playing a game.

Gavvodka said:
all u do is not have it vertical, and with overheating its a select few that have that prob. revolutions pad looks good :) hahaha if u want to look like a spastic playing a game.

im offended by the spastic comment tbh friend has a handicapped daughter also im entitled to my opinion

Gavvodka said:
all u do is not have it vertical, and with overheating its a select few that have that prob. revolutions pad looks good :) hahaha if u want to look like an idot playing a game.

Can't be any worse than the Eye Toy!! Waving your arms around like an idiot.

earwig999 said:
Can't be any worse than the Eye Toy!! Waving your arms around like an idiot.

this is true, but thats just a bit of fun. tho the revolution is meant to b serious.. fuckin weird chinks must love it.

its well worth getting if u got a hdtv the graphics are amazing esp on cod. if u do get one would avoid perfect dark its so easy to complete and looks very crappy on normal tvs

theone84 said:
its well worth getting if u got a hdtv the graphics are amazing esp on cod. if u do get one would avoid perfect dark its so easy to complete and looks very crappy on normal tvs

pdz is 1 a the best online.. single player it aint to good as u said, but get live n its a diff game.. gameplay and different game options are brilliant.

also even if u dont have a hdtv, if u get a rgb scart then the picture is so much better even on a norm tv, but there hard to gt at the moment because of the difference they make.

thanks guy i got one from currys they had a delivered to there store i was lucky was in the store when the guy was taking the delivery yep i can say to its a great machine thanks for the imforation ..:)

X box 360 is wicked, graphics, sound, etc all top notch.
When the modchiip arrives which it surely will in time then cheap games as well,
hazzah!!!!!!!!!!!
:Cheers:
lazza

to be honest the consol at the moment isnt great but i think thats because there isnt a game out yet that uses even half the power of it i think we shall have to wait for either ghost recon or the new halo 3

Back