How do I change the Key Roll

trusted

Inactive User
Reaction score
How do I change the Key Roll? and what program do I use, I have asked a couple of times but no one is willing to help?

yeah rst even? i've seen the jey roll change posts but dont' know what program to use and how t odo it. it would be real helpful if u could tell me or pm me

trusted said:
How do I change the Key Roll? and what program do I use, I have asked a couple of times but no one is willing to help?

the first step would probably be reading stuntguys faq till you understand most of it then look at previous keyroll changes and how they were overcome

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/90581-ex_c_and_w_hex.html
trusted said:
yeah rst even? i've seen the jey roll change posts but dont' know what program to use and how t odo it. it would be real helpful if u could tell me or pm me
using rst is a (24hour fix) really cause keys change so often u need to use (rst genterator which u put in your bk & ird and select ur area eg c&w) this genterates a file which u must save to programme into ur flash, then u need to down load the lastest (int.eep file) and put that into your (int.eep of course) i'll try and find it for u i found it in a thread some where not in downloads

Last edited:
clive58 said:
I would try ebay if i were you.
Clive.
how do u quote me when you are off line and - i dont trust ebay what is the real name for masc cards i can find amega 163, tits and funcards but no mosc cards what are they what do they look like

they are the ntl cards that come with the boxes m8 most are rom11 or rom 10

i think rom 10 are the best to use (dont think they can get nocked off) but if it makes no diffrence can someone tell me please

moscs are more realistic to the real files, well, in a way they are lol

if they, you know, the cable company were to zap all moscs, then you can bet that they would be knocking off a hell of a lot of subscribed customers too

moscs are available from ebay

sez123 said:
how do u quote me when you are off line and - i dont trust ebay what is the real name for masc cards i can find amega 163, tits and funcards but no mosc cards what are they what do they look like

If you don't like ebay and you can't get hold of a mosc (Nagravision) card then try these people, they should be able to sort something out for you ;)

donken87 said:
the first step would probably be reading stuntguys faq till you understand most of it then look at previous keyroll changes and how they were overcome

Has anyone ever read this FAQ and still understood what they read at the beginning by the time they got to the end?

This is one serious FAQ and sure is very long (150 odd pages).
Thanks for this info anyway.

Mike.

Back