Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do I add missing Sats

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
I reflashed with a new image and have now got no option to search 1 West, it doesn't appear in my Sat list to scan it.

if youve reflashed a new image it would of deleted all of your motor settings and channels, before you reflashed you should back up your channels and settings otherwised youve got to re set up the motor all over again

Arrgh Ok I managed to find 0.8W and add that in place of another. good enough I thought, but it doesn't recognize it as Thor 1W so my bouquet is saying No Signal and if I look in Providers it doesn't show DigiTV as it is on 1W and not 0.8W FFS

I think I had a similar problem with Sirius 5e and 4.8e
is there anyway around this please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Still only showing me 0.8w and 4.8e. No way of adding 1w and 5e ? :(

I think I'm going to have to revert back to Gemini 4.3

did you choose the complex satellite configuration when you first switched the box on after flashing?
with complex config it wont matter wether use use a settings file or not, all sats are available for setup and scanning, if you choose the single sat option you wont see any others..

To add your own sats to your image you can edit the satellites.xml file. Ftp to the box and look in /var/etc and put the satellites.xml file on your pc. Open up wordpad and load the file in, you will se a list of satelites/transponders and settings.
Its abit tedious but you can add satelites and then the freqs etc and once your sorted save it and re ftp it back to the same place.

you could also if you prefer the satelites how they were on the older image was to save the satellites.xml from that image, flash new image and replace again, altho newer image will probibly have more up to date transponders...

Back