How do i add c line to vu+duo

shrubb21

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guys im reciving my brand new vu+duo in few days ive already got my c line info can you please give me instructions how to enter c line info to my vu+duo box

Welcome to PM me on here or add me on msn

It's just the same as doing it on any other linux box, you need a file transfer program like dcc or filezilla, your box needs linking up to your router or direct via laptop. Open one of the programs and enter the settings. The c line goes into the cccam.cfg file that is in /ect. You can right click on the cccam.cfg and edit the file with notepad.

It's just the same as doing it on any other linux box, you need a file transfer program like dcc or filezilla, your box needs linking up to your router or direct via laptop. Open one of the programs and enter the settings. The c line goes into the cccam.cfg file that is in /ect. You can right click on the cccam.cfg and edit the file with notepad.

this will not work..
none of the images come with a cccam installed anymore ( or downloadable )
neither will the cccam.cfg file be there !
There is a tut around here somewhere ...i will try find it .

EDIT... first thing you need to do is put the vix 2.3 onto a usb stick ( the vuplus folder)
and turn on the power with the stick in the front and do the update( its finished when u get a blinkin green light )
after that , you will need to learn to FTP to your box using flash fxp and a laptop of a pc ..first thing first..
let us know after u done the image upgrade.

Last edited:
If your using vix2 install CCcam by following the instructions in this thread..

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/257378/

Once that is done grab a CCcam.cfg file and add your cline to it, then transfer it to /etc via ftp.

then start CCcam by entering Menu...Setup....softcam/CI......softcam setup....then press green to start, might also be an idea to make it autostart on bootup whilst your in that menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys well im receving my vu+duo tomorrow im having bit of troulble getting my c line info i paid yesterday for 1 month service still had no email think they have stolen my money!

Thank you guys well im receving my vu+duo tomorrow im having bit of troulble getting my c line info i paid yesterday for 1 month service still had no email think they have stolen my money!
you want to try and stay clear of these commercial payservers mate if thats the route you took, which im assuming it is!

ok guys time for some help please ive got my vu+duo box here ive pluged sat cables in loaded vix 2.0 from usb at this moment doing a service scan

Back