You can’t

•Water the lawn or plants with a hose

•Water your garden vegetable patch with a hose or sprinkler

•Hose hanging baskets or potted plants

•Wash a car or van with a hose

•Wash a mobile caravan

•Wash a vehicle drawn by a private motor car

didnt think u could fill a pool ?

you would use more water filling a pool, than if you did all the "you can't" together.....

the rules stink

feck them when they start to charge me here ill use the water when i want to on what i want to

But who would even attempt to fill a pool with buckets of water? And if this was the case wouldn't it make sense to allow people to use a hose for this because you would spill lots carrying in in buckets. We have plenty of water in scotland :)

can't

•Wash a car or van with a hose

lol wot do we use then, a watering can rofl

what about all these mobile car wash people that are every were dose that mean ther fooked aswell

live where we are and we are the cheapest in the country and we havnt got a water shortage

On the news they were saying about the water shortage in the SE and if the water companies didn't do more to stop the leeks in the system then the hosepipe ban will be ignored and i think if it was tested in a court, because of public opinion and to teach the water companies a lesson the court would rule in favour of the offender at the moment so i say use your hose & sprinkle away! lol
Clive.

There should be legal advice sought on these antique laws!!!!!
IE judicial reviews against water companies and imposers leading to compensation for suffering and losses!!!!
Make good use of the free legal aid system,to those that avail of it.
Benifitting the good in society not the bad who are already ripping the **se out of the legal aid system...!!!!

doesnt anyone else see being able to hose the patio stupid? i mean that could use water than usin hose to wash a car or ur garden, plus wat need is there to have a clean ass patio in a water drought?

george bush administration has further infected stupidness into britains government

I still believe that if the greedy b*ds stopped bottling the stuff at source and selling it as Highland Spring or th likes there would be plenty!

Back