homebrew help please!

astra99

Inactive User
Reaction score
just bought a wii and want to softmod it, its on version 3.1E

could someone point me in the direction of the stuff i need to do it please

thanks

ok cheers for that mate

now ive done that bit can i just plug in a usb hard drive and load games straight from that or will i need something else first before they will load?

need some games to try it now, will all the latest games work with this mod?

ok cheers for that mate

now ive done that bit can i just plug in a usb hard drive and load games straight from that or will i need something else first before they will load?

need some games to try it now, will all the latest games work with this mod?

No m8 grab yourself wbfs manager you need this to format the hdd and also to add games. Most games are working with this mod.

No m8 grab yourself wbfs manager you need this to format the hdd and also to add games. Most games are working with this mod.

where do i find wbfs? dont even know what it is lol and do i just format the hdd on my pc?

cheers m8

neogammerr8beta.10 not sure if thats the right one, or if it even is one? where do i find a loader and how do i put it on the wii?

That one should do m8, open NG 8 and use the wii remote to select to load game from usb press up then left or right to choose game.

how do i install ng 8 on the wii though?

If you followed the guide m8 it should be installed if not install it using your wad manager in the homebrew channel, put the Ng8 wad in your wad file on the sd card, select ISO249 then install

If you followed the guide m8 it should be installed if not install it using your wad manager in the homebrew channel, put the Ng8 wad in your wad file on the sd card, select ISO249 then install

haha, done it but its not finding any games on the hdd its been formatted correctly, but game not showing up?

tried that m8 and still doesnt load anything, i click on load games from usb and it says trying to mount counts down then takes me back to the same screen, any suggestions or help please?
Use a hardrive enclosure with power adapter

Back