Home Brew Equipment and kits at least 50% off instore at tesco

deedie

DW Regular
Reaction score
i know there are a few homebrewers in here, as there was a thread on it recently.

this is a head up to say, that tesco are doing great reductions on their home brew kits and equipment. everything is at least 50% off.

one of the highligts is the brew buddy starter kit, which has everything needed in it to start a brew, except suger. these are on the shelf at £31, but will scan at £7.97

so grab some bargains

here is a link of what is available in the homebrew section, but you will pay at least 50% off the price

Search Results - Tesco.com

30 bottles of Merlot for £20 (before discount) is definitely the way forward.

I don't have the rest of the kit yet though :(.

Are these already in the store or do you have to order?

they are in certain stores. probably tesco extra only.

there are 2 tesco extra near me, 1 stocks the full range, the other stocks none.

its not found in the beer section, they will be near the diy and homeware type aisles

just sterilising my 2 fermenters, at £7.97 it would be rude not have a second one, and going to start a mexican cerveca and an australian lager.

IMAG0094.jpg

here is the back of my car lol

dont go to the greenock store, they dont have much left. some kits and equipment, not much else

is the brew buddy starter kit discounted further instore? because online its showing £20.80 after a 20% discount

Cheers

the instore prices are completely seperate from the online ones

the starter kit is £7.97 in the shop, as mentioned earlier

just been and don't sell them apparently according to customer services nowhere in Sheffield or the Nottingham area sells them :(

Back