Holiday hotel advise Tenerife Playa de las Americas

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
My daughter and her boyfriend are looking for a decent hotel half board / all inc, in and around Playa de las Americas any recommendations ?.

There only in there late teens but they aren't the rip it up type (unlike her Dad in is hey day could drink a pint on my head while smoking a cig up my arse). As long as it's near/ish the main strip and decent food and most of all good pool area as my daughters a sun God. I've been a couple of time but we stopped in Los Cristianos in self catering apartments and I didn't take much notice of the hotels. I did stop in the Columbus 1 year but the pool area aint up to scratch.

Any recommendations would be great

I stayed at Laguna Park a couple of times that wasn't too expensive. Its right next to the water park.
I take it you switched to cigars as you got older?

Cheers for that,
And yep, Jimmy Saville cigars

Hotel h10 las palmeras is good :)
Thats the one the eyeing up now. A friend said same he said its all been done up.bit pricey at peak but you get what you pay for .cheers

Thats the one the eyeing up now. A friend said same he said its all been done up.bit pricey at peak but you get what you pay for .cheers
Ive been twice and yes pricey but its in a great location great food and good brand all inc drinks. Top tip pay a bit extra for a sea or pool view room. Its the best all inc ive been to

They booked it thank God no more pestering,
all's I have to do is pay for her ,

Yes your right , I said "I"

Back