hisat

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i have ordered from these and find them rude and ignorant people, and telling me that i shouldn't listen to what other people say about cards, and that this company supplies all over the world and GRRRRRRRRR, i'm gonna stop and leave it there.

w*w.hisat.com i will not use these again.

ive used them to buy my atmega cards and i didnt have any prblems, but i might have been a one -off customer who got good service,

i'll remember that phase when i'm in work, and someone is annoying me lol

Hi all, I have purchased many items from Hisat in the past and I have had no problems with Tony Hiscox, in fact he has been most helpful to me in my early days of Satellite TV.

I have always found him polite and friendly on the phone, it maybe that Highlander spoke to somebody else at Hisat, I think it is a small family company and I don't know how many employees he has.

Rgds Electron (Welshman in most groups).

yea, i used em a couple of times too with no problems, p&p is a bit pricey though, nearly £7 to post one card (the card was only a fiver)

I bought my dynamite from them, got it ok but looked secondhand. Wasn't very impressed!!

HomerJ said:
I bought my dynamite from them, got it ok but looked secondhand. Wasn't very impressed!!

lmao, puts a strange image in my head of half a stick of TNT (cartoon style) and looking at it confused

i need to get out more

Back