Hi-Spec gaming rig -- i7, 16gb ram, ssd -- mac osx + win 7

DJJama

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all.

I have just built this beast of a pc.
It is top spec in virtually every way, more than I need.
So I am looking to sell it and build a slightly lower spec.

I'm looking for around £850

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5-B3 (USB3, Sata3, 8chl audio)
Processor: 2nd gen 'SandyBridge' Core i7 2600K (unlocked and capable of over 5GHz)(1155 Socket)
Ram: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333MHz
Boot Drive: 64GB Solid State Drive, Kingston
Storage: 2 x 1Tb Hitachi 7200 RPM drives
Graphics: Zotac Nvidia GT 240 1Gb (HDMI (Including Audio) + VGA + DVI)
Cooling: Coolit Domino ALC Watercooling, with side display (self contained)
Power supply: ICute 600w Dual rail modular (Unused leads included)
Optical: Samsung Sata DVD Burner
Case: Advance NeoXblade 8813B (with blue led front grills, 'silent' 120mm fan front and 'silent blue' 80mm side)

The total of this was over £900 over the last 2 weeks.
Everything was brand new and boxes can be included if liked.
I spend an hour making the wiring super tidy so it is vis-able as little as possible

The machine is dual booting Mac osx 10.6.8 and Windows 7 from the ssd, this is lighting quick, there is a menu at boot for which os you would like.
Each 1Tb drive is currently allocated to an OS, Raid can be configured from the bios if needed.

The processor is standard clocked at 3.4Ghz and runs at about 26C, I have it at 3.9 and this is 29C at idle.
I have tested the processor to 5.0Ghz but took it back down as it was unnecessary.

The graphics card is probably the most limiting part in the system, so if this is unwanted, I will take £40 off.
Also hdmi audio is not working under mac.

Any questions ask me as I have spend 2 days getting this built and running sweet.

Cash on collection only so it can be seen working
Paypal Via gift if you are very trusted, although collection is still preferred due to the wc

Pictures
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still avaliable.

Price drop to £825.
I really need to sell it :/

James.

Price now at £810 :(
As low as I can go really, already making a loss.
Just need some money urgently

James.

What version of windows 7 does it have, ie, Home, Pro, Ultimate and is it 32bit or 64bit?

Also, do both the win7 O/S and Mac O/S come with original disks and serial numbers?

I am interested in the PC but cannot affor your asking price and do not wish to make what seems to be a derisory offer, what is the absolute lowest you will take for it for cash this weekend?

Thx

It is running window 7 enterprise 64 bit.

Both OS's are activated but no serials supplied.
I can include a copy of both if you like, also you are technically not allowed to run mac on non apple hardware but it is fully activated.

I appreciate the offer but I am not going any lower as I can't make any more of a loss, plus at this new price I have 3 new people interested.

Back