Hi Fellas

C

cosmoss

Sorry all, I've been away from the forum for a while, I've just been popping in here now and again, a family illness has kept me busy and not allowed me much time on here, but I'm back now and ready and waiting to offer my help...

I'm sure you've all missed me terribly (lmao) but just to let you know I havent jumped ship just because ITV Digital has collapsed...

I'm looking forward to helping you all out again whenever I can, and hopfully some of you guys can help me out too when I need it...

It's great to see the good work has been kept up, and we're all still helping each other out... and I'm glad to be back!!

Digital World forever!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

welcome home

I dont often agree with buck,ilmao,

but on this occasion , hes spot on ,

nice to see you back cosmoss,

welcome home

regards scoot

avitars

so have you,

bucks been pinning for yoooooooooooouuuuu,

like shaggy after scooby doooooooooooo,!!!!!

regards scoot

with t*ts like that Buck can take a running jump, she's mine lol.. but then didnt a football player once say that all women in barnsley are ugly?? I cant remember who that was... but surely he was wrong!!!

Nah seriously guys, glad you've missed me.... well at least a couple of you have!!!

Hey D/A hows your course going??

Glad to be back... a little surprised you even remembered me lol.

7 weeks to go to the new season scoot... another treble year m8?? lets hope so!!

still havent got my new season ticket through the letter box... they never rush though do they... as long as it's here fort August!!!

I'd hate to miss a game with Rio commanding the back 4... and here's hoping we have the goofy brazilian up front with van the man... Come on Nike.... you can wangle it!!! You know it makes sense.

Back