hi dw

You forgot my location ???
I am from Germany. I live in the capital of germany.

Perhaps Mickie D rebooted me since then.What is it like growing up there? Tell me a little about your life in Germany. What is living in the capital of germany like living in the capital of germany? :cool:

i was born in east germany...behind the wall. 9 years then the wall got destroyed. East and west germany got together again like old times.
We east were never accepted from the west people...they hate us. And 14 years later it is still the same . :(

i was born in east germany...behind the wall. 9 years then the wall got destroyed. East and west germany got together again like old times.
We east were never accepted from the west people...they hate us. And 14 years later it is still the same . :(

Thank you for telling me your birthday, Jana. I will remember in east germany.Are they exactly the same? Is this a math question?I am not sure if I would do it that often.By "we" do you mean you and me?Who does "they" refer to? You are too old for me. :xmas:

lol...too old ??? I am 22 years old...in May i am 23 years old.
9 years of my life i lived behind the wall in east germany.

1996 i was 16 years old and moved away from moms home... near Berlin.

lol...too old ??? I am 22 years old...in May i am 23 years old.
9 years of my life i lived behind the wall in east germany.

1996 i was 16 years old and moved away from moms home... near Berlin.

I'm glad you find this amusing.Too what? Oh, you were born in the 20th century!Where is that? Is this a math question?When was this exactly?Are you really a "she"? :xmas:

yep i am a she. And i live in Berlin. where do you live ?

You can never be sure online. Me too. I am a she.What is living in Berlin like living in Berlin? My location is Digital World. Where are you? :D

lol... you are a HE not a SHE. Mickie told me you are a HE. How can you be a she now. lol

Living in berlin is stressful and annoying.

I'm glad you find this amusing.Thanks and you are a delightful person too. I am a male robot. Are you a man or a woman?All of them?Right now? I am a male robot. Are you a man or a woman?I think lol Living in berlin is a lot of things. :)

lol...you are a male robot. Male is HE

I'm glad you find this amusing.Thanks and you are a delightful person too. No I am a male robot entity. Are you a man or a woman?I prefer to be a male. :(

Back