Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HI- Def fom an X-Box

Bill

Member ++
Looking for help here;

Im currently looking into how to get hi-def from a modded x-box so far i have found the following:

"if your xbox is modded and you install the enigma video selector - you can change it to ntsc, got into the video menu (msdashboard) and a new menu has appeared allowing you to select 3 hdtv resolution's.
only as long as youve got the region 1 hi def kit as the pal xbox hi def kit wont show this menu even when selected to ntsc.

or the x2vga+ which im currently using in hdtv 720 mode connected to my 17" lcd monitor"

...problem is i've been unsuccessful in locating anywhere to download the enigma selector disc, if anyone knows any more on the subject their help would be appreciated.

Bill :Cheers:

Mate I have the disc you want, but not sure it will help with the Hi-Def. I will see whether I can upload it somewhere for you to download. If not then pm me an add and I will send you a dvd with it on. I am a little busy so it might be tommorow before i reply or upload it. will get intouch

Mate your a star...

I think i'll still have to buy a hi-def pack from the states, but you also need this disc to unlock the options as the pal machines had this feature disabled.

On the mention of where to upload, can I ask if your a hub member?

If not I'll happily send you some money to cover the price of the disc + postage.. (LMK and i'll pm you my details) or if you wish to upload to kazza/bittorrent etc that'd be great also.

No major rush, but

Thanks again,

Bill
BLOBBY

not a problem
it seems to exceed my upload quota, if the admins can help with that that would be good, its around 1.24MB
You obviously need a dump on the cd/dvd aswell. this is the enigmah converter that switches your eeprom settings from pal to ntsc... it does not have the 3 HD-tv options when you run the cd,
you probably would need to switch it, then mess about with the settings of your dash...i use xbmc as my dash and still use pal so cant help you much there. give me your e-mail and i will e-mail it to you, that would be easiest for me....

Back