Heroes

yeah I've been catching it.

The Japanese guy Hiro Nakamura is a great character.

I've been enjoying it, but the jury's out until I see the end I think.

has anyone been watching this, has it stopped for a break until the new year?

It's back on US Telly on the 22nd Jan. I'm sure you could find it in the usual places.

I think Hiro is the best character in this series.

Fantasic show. Hiro is excellent, do you remember the first episode where his mate tells him to do he vulcun grip? that was funny.

Heroes is a quality TV series, I don't know how the Americans constantly produce high quality TV series?

In America they always have a mid season break......don’t know why that is tho.

It's back on in the US tonight.

Mondays must be the main night for TV over there, as they have new episodes of 24, heroes, and Prison break all showing tonight.

yup its back after the seasonal break *yanks* do this for all good series and did u know that hiro is the guy behind most of the cgi in starwars/perfect strom n shit hes a programmer in real life thats awsome hes lookin to make a heroes console game

Iv watched heroes episode 12:godsend....excellent, story seems to be coming together, cant wait for the next episode..

Great Show

Yeah i think this show is great...the little Hiro guy is really funny.

I like all the new characters that are coming into it....hey did you see the invisable man?

yes, the invisible man.. somewhat surprised it was Christopher Eccleston...

Yeah ive been wotching this series, its TOP class, best ive seen so far, outclasses LOST and 24 i believe.

Favourite characters definatly Hiro (cant wait till he gets his sword), second Favorite would have to be Mika, (the little kid that was in My Wife And Kids) coz hes got the best power, go to any ATM and take out $500, u cant get better lol.

Very impressed by the story and the way all the sub stories are starting to link with each other. I strongly recomend it to people who haven seen it yet

Back