here is the fix! THANKS TO TWOBEERCANS

I have also tried this fix and it dont work. cleared the keys and then installed the rar file through fxp. changed all settings back for auto update and key roll. the channels just stay blank. Is it not maybe working just to the fact the old manual entered keys are still in the file that the channels are working?

Actually this file was patched by Astra, but thanks anyway !

Thank you

I have put it in and looks ok useing Andromida newcad and have now changed back to gbox and is working perfect.

Thank you very much

Cheers

Fermec

I have also tried this fix and it dont work. cleared the keys and then installed the rar file through fxp. changed all settings back for auto update and key roll. the channels just stay blank. Is it not maybe working just to the fact the old manual entered keys are still in the file that the channels are working?

i completely deleted all the keylists , ect...switched to rom7 only.
Had black screen for couple minutes while the keys updated.
all works fine and dandy now on alll cams !

Cheers for the update / fix, muchos respect goes out to TWOBEERCANS and the rest of the linux boffins!!!

I manually updated my keys yesterday at about 6.00pm and am still working on them at 19.30pm today. I have uploaded the file anyway so hopefully I will be ok!

Many thanks again!!!

i completely deleted all the keylists , ect...switched to rom7 only.
Had black screen for couple minutes while the keys updated.
all works fine and dandy now on alll cams !

Did you make the file keylist.txt completely blank nothing in it at all. what settings did you use for chmod on the keylist file autoroll and auto update. what cam did u use and ucode for it to clear the channels?

wow .... thanks man works flawlessly hope it stays now but who knows anyways thanks once agian

A big thanks to ALL involved just shows what determination can do took under a week to solve ;)

I have read elsewere that this was still in the testing stages to iron out any bugs there might have been
so i say to who ever the tester is who leaked this
You sir are a Twat of the lowest sewer rat order.
@tbc and astra check your so called trusted testers out as one is a total cnut

Last edited:
Did you make the file keylist.txt completely blank nothing in it at all. what settings did you use for chmod on the keylist file autoroll and auto update. what cam did u use and ucode for it to clear the channels?

I did not clear keylist.txt...i completely deleted it !!
ucode i always use 001A...i have tested all cams,i can confirm they all update correctly.

I have read that this was still in the testing stages to iron out any bugs there might have been
so i say to who ever the tester is who leaked this
You sir are a Twat of the lowest sewer rat order.
@tbc and astra check your so called trusted testers out as one is a total cnut

i totally aggree with this statement

UPDATE!

Manually deleted all the keys from my keylist.txt file, rebooted the box and got a black screen. Left it for 2mins and up it pops - result!!!

Thanks again to everyone invloved you geniuses!!!!!

Thank for the update.

Its not working for me as of yet, can someone shed some light.
In the keys folder on the dbox, i have a large number of them, I have transferred the fix over and left the dbox on for around 15mins with still no update.
My question is what files are suppose to be in the keys folder and which ones can I delete?
Would it be possible to delete every file and just have the fix file in there?

Help is much appreciated guys,
Once again, thanks for the fix (uploader and creator)

Back