help

have you the c line yet?if so thats all you need in your cccam.cfg if you are only a client

no its for a free server that get all channels. how do i connect and make a user name and password for him to add me on the server

no its for a free server that get all channels. how do i connect and make a user name and password for him to add me on the server

Your server provider will give you all the details you need.

the provider will give you the c line you need, he will add the password and username into his server to give you access.

just out of curiosity where this free server from that gets all channels, lol, pm me!

ok so my friend has a dream box and he has all channels.i can get his cccam.cfg
copy it and put it in my box can i get all channels? will anything happen to my friend channels.

ok so my friend has a dream box and he has all channels.i can get his cccam.cfg
copy it and put it in my box can i get all channels? will anything happen to my friend channels.
very much doubt it mate, is he using a pay server im guessing so, and they will have his c line so it cannot be reshared.

yes, he will be kicked of the server he connects to, but untill he is, his channels, and yours if you do this, will be unwatchable

but he got a plug and play 1 from someone or will it still not work
try it and find out if your not willing to read up on things then just go for it, see what happens!

will it work yes or no

NO!

No matter how many times you ask the same question, thats been asked hundreds of times before, the answer will still be the same. But, just for you

Copy your m8s C: line into your box, then tonight, sit down and watch a movie, or at least try to, ask your friend not to watch his telly though, then, in a few days of pictures breaking up etc, and it goes off for both you and your m8, and you come back demanding simple answers to quite complex questions that have already been covered, if you used the search function youd find them, ill merge all your posts into one, and put it in the jokes room

while DW is a friendly place, if youre not prepared to do something as simple as searching, people will soon get fed up of reading your posts, as shown above

youre the same guy who bought a plug n play receiver and wiped it aint you, ask the guy you got it off for your C: line, and itll be sorted

the thing is i buy my box from 82 mile away any way if i get it and put in my c line i get all channels.then if i make a back up and update then use my bakc up will it work.

Back