Help with vu+duo

n4cer

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi all
After some help here, just got duo and configured tuners,when i do scan no channels appear.
Seems strange cause i have a f3 and DM800HD and the tuners pick up channels no problems
Im using fixed sky dish
Also when i look at satfinder it wont lock onto tuner.
Any ideas
PS i am using OPENVIX 3.0 Build 205 Unofficial Patched image - VU DUO Clone Safe
Thanks in advance

if its a clone and your sure you have it set up right then it may be tuner problem
check another image to rule this out

if its a clone and your sure you have it set up right then it may be tuner problem
check another image to rule this out

Yes its a clone tried a few different images
When you say tuner problem when i configure it it comes up with tuner configured

Yes its a clone tried a few different images
When you say tuner problem when i configure it it comes up with tuner configured

What have you got the tuner configuration set to?

is this the only box connected to the working dish
if so I say back to supplier it goes . hope its not china

is this the only box connected to the working dish
if so I say back to supplier it goes . hope its not china

No i can connect both dreambox and f3 to same dish and they pick up channels

I mean is this the only box connected to the dish at time of testing
i.e no others in other rooms connected to the same dish

can you not return to seller or at least contact them and get a tuner sent to you

To expensive to send to china anywere in uk or china who sell tuners

It might be worth trying a new/different power supply unit,the tuners are recognised but just not pulling in channels,so it might be that they are not getting enough power,

Failing power supplies are a known fault on clone Vu Duo's,if you have a hard drive fitted remove it and try again

config mode:simple
mode:single
satellite:astra2/eurobird1-28
send diseqc:no

Is that definitely the sat you want to view?

If it's UK channels you are after you should have it set to 28.2E Eutelsat 28A & Astra.

had a similar problem myself with the duo
the satellite it was fixed on in the menu said 28deg east but all the channels where greyed out
I did a rescan & this time the satellite name came up as Astra 28.2 east & all the channels where there
worth a try
Pat

Back