help with openpli and cloud ibox 2

avico

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm trying to install iptv in an old cloud ibox to use it in a TV without hdmi.
My grandpa want to use iptv but when I install openpli 4.0 and upgrade it, it get stuck in boot, some idea?
Why it get stuck in boot?
If not, wich plugin must i install to install iptv list from m3u file?
Thanks in advance.

Flash a fresh image then use Jedi maker extreme to install bouquets from your m3u line if all you have is a list the use echannelizer to import it.

Hi there, I'm trying to install iptv in an old cloud ibox to use it in a TV without hdmi.
My grandpa want to use iptv but when I install openpli 4.0 and upgrade it, it get stuck in boot, some idea?
Thanks in advance.
They will not run iptv so look at a new device,Cloud iboxes were out before air digital changed to zgemma,Just to old

Thanks in advance.
Is it Cloudibox II or II Plus, and where do you get the image for it. I have a OpenPLI 4 backup for ibox II that i made myself a few years back that works IPTV

Back