help with mosc

cfw69

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all

trying to do a mosc card for the first time in a long time but its not working just getting pop up saying card is not in right
using nagra with image form downloads changing bk & ird making sure dates are right but still cant get channles can some one tell me wot iam doing wrong

A mosc should update in a couple of minutes max. You haven't said what model box but go into the engineers menu and see what the card status says'.
What image have you wrote?

Chookey

A mosc should update in a couple of minutes max. You haven't said what model box but go into the engineers menu and see what the card status says'.
What image have you wrote?

Chookey

sorry forgot to say its a 4010 & card status says please wait & does the ird still go in back ways
pure image

sorry forgot to say its a 4010 & card status says please wait & does the ird still go in back ways
pure image
The keys autoupdate mate. I've always wrote the ird with 12 last but never found that it really mattered.

By image I meant which revision have you put on the card. The 4010 never suffered with the same cardreader problems as the 4001. Reckon its' your image mate.

Chookey

hi all

tryed updating the keys was in for about 30mins now the card will not open & says is not a rom 10 11 card done??
as someone go a image for pure that i could just put in my ird & bk to try or a tut for mosc cards

hi all

trying to do a mosc card for the first time in a long time but its not working just getting pop up saying card is not in right
using nagra with image form downloads changing bk & ird making sure dates are right but still cant get channles can some one tell me wot iam doing wrong

your flash is not in card . cheque flash is there.
it happen to me flash is wipe out if u write external epprone first.
fkekobad

all right
still trying to do this mosc with new image but will not wight to card ??
can read it no probs but just get this when trying to wight

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 34 4C
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB04
ProviderID: 54
CamID: 24 7F 31 A9
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
BackDoor login verified
Dumping Dataspace
Using BD0 Key: C8 18 16 A4 CE 65 16 19 31 F0 9F 55 57 84 13 00
Attempting to login to BD3
Attempting to login to BD0
BackDoor login verified
Attempting to login to BD0
Disabling card
Writing ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

where am i going wrong ???

ok well i had trouble with a rev B04 some while ago there like fort knocks i have mromd the card a 100 times if not more and it still asks for a bd0 key i have tried xncs rom studio everything so good luck m8 i hope it opens back up for you

ok well i had trouble with a rev B04 some while ago there like fort knocks i have mromd the card a 100 times if not more and it still asks for a bd0 key i have tried xncs rom studio everything so good luck m8 i hope it opens back up for you

thanks all got into it now tryed mrom with no luck but cardtolls v1.5 works. well it did for me but i had no password problem
thanks for all the help!

do u have this app please cardtolls v1.5? never heard of it
sorry to jump on ur thread lol

if u click the little guy under my name
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< its there m8 as i cant pm for some reason,

Back