help with mgcam pls

i am so gutted now after fes had set this up for me i have lost it all.
It was looking so good and i started to like it all info on the one page so this morning i desided i it would be best to back it up just incase any thing happened so i open telnet to it and peasted in cat /dev/mtd/3 > /tmp/backup.img and it just frooz so it turned it off hoping it would come back on but no its not it turns on but no images boots in so i will have to start from scrach again so can anyone tryed and talk me throw setting it back up with mgcam or DVBAPI pls cheers tony

I still have your old files in my inbox. I'll email you some updated ones later on

... Tell a lie I seem to have deleted them. If you wanna send me ya existing ones again tho I'll sort it out. Alternatively fes probably still has the ones he sent in his sent items.

Last edited:
Ok first thank you mark for saying you would spend somemore time in helping me out i like to take a day off when something like that happens just to try again with a fresh mind.
I cant remmeber doing it but i must of back it up when fes finished the oscam to mgcam setup as i found a file called oscam mgcam backup so i just flash it to the box then all i had to do is add the users in oscam.user and all is up and running again now so thanks to all.
My next thing to do is at the weekend when i will be trying to flash for the first time a dm800hd pro so good luck to me with that one once againg thanks all TONY

Back