help with mgcam pls

tony49

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i just cant get mgcam to work

so i hope some of you can help me to set up mgcam ive tryed a fue time anneverer managed yet so been having a go again today befor i put commando back on
so its got pli oscam and cccam 213 ive downloaded mgcam1.35a and the mgcam.cfg from the downloader and changed from cccam to 1.35a
the cline that works in cccam is 192.168.1.104 37777 oscamtest1 oscampass1

ip 192.168.1.104
sever 37777
user oscamtest1
pass oscampass1

so the line in newcam.list looks like

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = 192.168.1.1 20000 dummy dummy 01 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1
CWS_MULTIPLE = 192.168.1.2 20000:20005 dummy dummy 01 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan server2
CWS = 192.168.1.104 37777 oscamtest1 oscampass1 01 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14

ok after this i reboot just to be on the save side of things now i can understand why tclearingls are not clearcontact there is no contect with my server box showinguser is not showwing in the server webif page what i dont understand is y there is no contact do the lines look ok and is there any thing i have to do in mg_cfg
the newcamd.list was named newcamd.listexample and ive change it to newcamd.list

cheers all tony

I would strip all that crap out and just stick a single line CWS = to the server your are connecting to which for you will be

CWS = 192.168.1.104 37777 oscamtest1 oscampass1 01 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14

Last edited:
I would strip all that crap out and just stick a single line CWS = to the server your are connecting to which for you will be

ok thanks for your post jfish i have notice a mistake in it now and change it but still not working

CWS = 192.168.1.104 37777 oscamtest1 oscampass1 01 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14[/QUOTE]
should be
CWS = 192.168.1.104 37777 oscamtest1 oscampass1 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14[/QUOTE]

think i will hav to give up with it soon

make sure you are putting it in the correct file mate. keys/newcamd.list.example.

input this(copy and paste) and just substitute the CWS = for your line.

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300

CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000

CWS =192.168.1.104 37777 oscamtest1 oscampass1 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

when done close the file and rename it to newcamd.list

exit out select mgcamd in cams menu restart cam and all should be good mate.

Tony the reason you cant get mgcamd to work is that you are trying to connect it to cccam like a c line.

Mgcamd needs to connect to newcamd protocol so if you wish to use it you will need to add a user in oscam.user and connect to it that way to the relevant newcamd port in oscam

OK first i would like to thank mark wiz and fas who over my time on here have help me out a lot and answer my pm

right i was about to start a new thread but seen this come up in new post so as its related to mgcam i will add it in here

and thanks for your last post mark i now no why it didn't work ok ive tryed camd3 witch i like but never got my card to up date with it but the ecm are good at 0.0813s then i tryed with newcamd protocol witch is ok aswell but for some reason the ecms are very pore at 0.1550s upto 0.1950s and i was getting picture brake up on my cline box but i did get 2 EMMS after changing the pin now at the moment with the help of fas ive got oscam and mgcam setup so what i would like off a good chap on here is a up to date working oscam service file that i can just put in with the other oscam files so i can keep a eye on the channels list thanks and cheers all tony

Last edited:
OK first i would like to thank mark wiz and fas who over my time on here have help me out a lot and answer my pm

right i was about to start a new thread but seen this come up in new post so as its related to mgcam i will add it in here

and thanks for your last post mark i now no why it didn't work ok ive tryed camd3 witch i like but never got my card to up date with it but the ecm are good at 0.0813s then i tryed with newcamd protocol witch is ok aswell but for some reason the ecms are very pore at 0.1550s upto 0.1950s and i was getting picture brake up on my cline box but i did get 2 EMMS after changing the pin now at the moment with the help of fas ive got oscam and mgcam setup so what i would like off a good chap on here is a up to date working oscam service file that i can just put in with the other oscam files so i can keep a eye on the channels list thanks and cheers all tony

I gather that you got a 500 Tony? if so mate you can get the latest Binaries from this site here OScam Download Center

Although you might have to play around with a few as even though there might be newer ones they might have more bugs then some earlier versions. Use what ever ones suits you best.

What you do is, ftping into your box, find the bin folder, go to the oscam bin file, copy to desktop, save it somewhere safe, just in case all goes tits up, the get your newer bin file and rename to exactly what the other bin file said then ftp that new one into your box and replace with old one, don't forget to cmond 755. Then reboot your boot.

Last edited:
He's not after the binary

The 1 he using is pretty stable version

What he needs is the oscam services file like cccaminfo file

So he can see what channel clients are watching

As currently he only see 0EDB .etc instead of channel name

This one is reasonably up to date m8.

Why not get rid of cccam and go oscam alone if you wanna improve your ecm times?

... Thinking about it if all your clients connect through cccam then this file wont be worth much

Attachments

• oscamservices.rar
    1.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
ok so if your clines use cccam then you cant get the channel info up in the oscam webpage is that what you are saying but if i go oscam with dvbapi it will ?

ok so if your clines use cccam then you cant get the channel info up in the oscam webpage is that what you are saying but if i go oscam with dvbapi it will ?

Just use the CCcam webpage m8?

Your clients connect through the same c line so oscam only sees one connection. All you will get is one user with alternating channels showing speradically.

As wiz said if you wanna stick with cccam you can just use the cccam webpage to do same thing

His clients are connecting directly to oscam using there existing c line

Oscam is card server
Each client got user account in oscam

I think people are getting confused

he is not using oscam & cccam

Just oscam
Clients are using cccam and connect directly to oscam

That's why he needs the oscam services for sly so he can see what channel each client is watching on oscam webinfo page

Hope that clears it up as I set up his server but didn't have a oscam services file handy.

His clients are connecting directly to oscam using there existing c line

Oscam is card server
Each client got user account in oscam

I think people are getting confused

he is not using oscam & cccam

Just oscam
Clients are using cccam and connect directly to oscam

That's why he needs the oscam services for sly so he can see what channel each client is watching on oscam webinfo page

Hope that clears it up as I set up his server but didn't have a oscam services file handy.

If all he needs fes is the services file, Marks provided that for him. Plus if you added the names of packs that his card opens in the oscam.server file? starting ' services = ' then he's all good to go provided all srvids in the service file are up to date then he should stop seeing 0EDB and see the channel name instead now.Right?

right but i didnt enter in oscam.server the pack names

but he can do that via webinfo page ;)

The last time i looked at tony's configs earlier this week there was only one user account in Oscam and an n line connecting it to cccam for resharing to his clients.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

yes mark that was right but the times with newcamd protocal for some reason is very slow on my cline box and i was getting picture brakeup thats why fes set it all up in oscam.user i think im starting to get the hang of this now so there ent a lot of diferance between mgcam and oscam dvbapi as all the users go in oscam.user so if i wanted to try it with dvbapi how would i swich it over im not saying i am was just thinking of it as ive got them all back up so it would be safe to have a go cheers tony

dvbapi is used to clear channels on the server box only. Not for other clients

and i have setup mgcamd on server box to au card and clear channels on server

so no point trying dvbapi as mgcamd does a much better job

Back