help with album

K

karen jackson

hello all,
can anyone help me find an album by "Enya".
Gary, my hubby has tryed to find it but cant get it,he told me to try the hub but I don't seem to be able to find it.
It's for his mother, she has been going on about it for a while now and I said I would try to find it for her, as I am new to all this,I wondered if someone could tell me where I can get this album.
Gary has tryed some mp3 sites but nothing of Enya has been listed.

thank you.

Karen XXX

ENYA

hi karen,

if its "ENYA" the full album the lord of the rings soundtrack its on davids share in music folder en***led" enya lotr"

ps hope yer got yer film for kids,

it was sent with huggi,s and bucks, and they received theres ok.

hopefully its there this morning,

regards scoot

hi karen; i have:

a day without rain.
a box of dreams.
the memory of trees.
water mark.

by enya

if you want any i will put them on my share on the hub for you, just let me know, but only if you get gary some more beers lol

flash:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Thank you Flashgordy31,that would be great if you can put them on your share.I will get Gary to download some on his machine as I only have a 3gig HDD and its full of the kids stuff.

Davidh is sorting out some albums for me aswell, by Enya,so hopefully I will have lots to choose from.

Scoot,I think Gary mentioned that the kids got the disks you sent them,he said they arrived second post on saturday, I work at the weekend at Asda so dont see much of Gary :Clap: ....only kidding!!
The disk's were great and the kids are well impressed,they have made a special padded box to keep them in as Gary told them they were deliverd by an owl, not the postman.......wonder who is the big kid amongst them!!! oh! nearly forgot,Marc & Matthew want to write a thank you letter to send to you, pm or mail me with your address if that is ok.

many thanks to you both

Karen XXX

ps.......Flashgordy31, got Gary 3 cases of lager, just to keep him happy for a few days....lol

no probs

hi karen,

I hope the kids liked it,

I know mine did,

I,m not very techy minded myself,

I,m still learning with help from the likes of david h. damage. huggi, mickie ,gazer, etc,whos replys are very helpfull and more importantly courtious,

damage likes to work it up me every now and then, lol ,

but I class him as a very good m8

so at the mo this is the only way I can put something back to the members,

regards scoot

Back