Help With a college Project Creating a movie live tv Streaming service

bungley

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Thank You for taking the time to read my post I'm currently doing a Network Management course at college and have been given a project to do and i have chosen to do a streaming services which offers

Movies
Tv shows / boxsets
Live tv channels

But i'm not sure where to start with it and what i need and how to do it so i'm basically asking for anyone who has any knowledge on this that can help me out or point me in the right direction

Any help or advice would be much apprecaited

Thank You

As its highly illegal you will need to look elsewhere.
No one on here creates any streams etc it's all 3rd party sw and you need to know how they use it.
On here the kodi streams are incorporated mainly from addons and no skill on here required.
You need a dev forum.

Hi manic01 thank you for your reply as it's a project for college it will have to be legit and as it's a college project and not real i have as big of a budget as i want so with films etc i will have to mention about rights and paying for them etc and the same with TV channels i will pay sky rights to show there channels and pay for a TV licence to show free view etc but what i need is the technical side of it how to set it up what equipment i need etc how i do it that's the help i need as i don't know how it all works

If anyone can help with that side of things or point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated thanks

Thank You

Not a very good subject to be discussing on here mate. Have you tried looking on your local search provider for help?.

are you really doing this as a college project
do not see the point

was my thoughts on it exactly

If it’s for personal use, buy one of these for Limited Sale Price £19.73

And then we will show you how to use it

easy

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

To miggy & alimac thank you for your posts it is a college project we got set a task for project management to do a project of our choice and as i love movies and tv shows and it intrests me how sky and streaming etc works so i thought i would bass my project on it as it's intrest me i would sink my teeth into it i know it's probably not the best thing to do but it's what i like so i know i will enjoy it one of the lads on my course is buliding a gaming room full of pc's as he loves gaming it's just people doing a project on things they like or know about but as the technical side of it was new to me i was just asking for some help into the basis of how it all worked that's what i posted to see if anyone could help or point me in the right direction.

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts

miggy & alimac if your still in doubt if you give me your email address i'm happy to send you a copy of my project once it's finished

What college your at? To be fair sounds like a newbie trader who will be flogging crap on fleebay. Doesn't sound like a real project.

Data management? Look at programs that organise data such as ember. If its a legit course and project then you probably want to do around scrapers and figure out how apps using apis etc to pull meta data. That sounds like a realistic project.

Hi there
I'm doing a foundation degree with the university of Bedfordshire but we get to choose our own project and do what we want but obversely it will have to be legit so the films etc i will have to mention about getting rights to show them but i just wanted some back round info on how it works so i have a rough idea of the workings of it and then i will have to look into how to get rights etc but the main concept of the whole thing is doing a project and how it's lade out not what the project is about but i will have to do mine like netflix but with newer films and live TV.

Thank you everybody for your input and help i just can't believe there are so many people doubting me i just wanted some help on the background of it with servers etc and how it worked so i had a starting point

Back