Help using tm1500

tryed that m8 but all channel are scrambled used latest patch and key

Graham1 i moved all your posts and those trying to help you into your own thread and moved it here, since it hi-jacked the other one and also has nothing to do with sky (wrong room). This technomate room will be more useful for obtaining help.

Use the latest patch that you will find in the sticky threads in this section, use the latest softcam & keys from this section, use the channel list provided, make sure you have the emulation menus turned on -ie you can enter keys manually and you also clear other channels.

You just need to re-check everything. Can you clear any other channels anywhere? What signal level do you have on Digi TV channels?

done that m8 cant get any of the channels all scrambled i have used the latees patch and keys

So you have never had any channels clearing and you cant manually enter keys? Then your emulation must be turned off. I cant remember how to enable it since its a long while ago i last used a tm1500, but someone else will hopefully answer. Its menu -something -2 0 0 4

Go to Menu, System Information. If it already displays cas and biss menu options then the emu is on if not you need to turn it on by typing 2004.

just to clarify something, as its happened before, spent weeks helping someone without a blindingly obvious question being asked

is your technomate connected to a sky dish m8? or a motorised dish? or at least a fixed dish on a european satellite?

yes the signal level is at 80
digidude yes its a 1.1moterised dish iam getting some free channels

ok cool m8 :)

what free channels are you getting, and do you know what satellites you are recieving

iam using the channel list coolers uploaded. i will look and see what free channels iam getting m8

Im getting it on my tm1500 on 0.8 degrees west.
Any luck yet M8

M8 you must be the only one who is not getting that, you really are missing on some good stuff. Check everything, as it's one of the most simplest of all boxes.

Are other sat working ok for you?

ok i deleted that channel list u gave me m8 and i search my self manuly on thor 1w and got it and it worked
i got axn and it was in polish but iam getting some ware and multivision is going on and off what can that be what other sats are good to search thks

the main sats are 28.2E for free english tv, 19 and 13E 1 and 30W

multivision is covered in many threads, see TPS, to see if other languages are available press the language button on the remote, this is covered in the receivers manual

digitv 1west for technomate 1000 seires dowload latetest patch ok right if you can do this can you? ok so youve loaded the latest patch get the latest softcam keys open loader you will see keys click and load whwre you have saved them to ie desktop floppy or where you have put them they will be zipped undo them load fire away and load if keys are down look around yoyou will find them right go into cas menu look for digi tv look for the right line to enter keys digi tv can show up in more than 1 place its nagra go through you will find enter keys and click yes

ok i deleted that channel list u gave me m8 and i search my self manuly on thor 1w and got it and it worked
i got axn and it was in polish but iam getting some ware and multivision is going on and off what can that be what other sats are good to search thks

As for multivision you don't either have latest patch or you don't have the right keys, it's normal for it to go on and off.

Back