help setting up jailbroke apple tv 2

pspmixer

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive just jailbroken my apple tv 2 and install nito tv and xbmc
ive also install few add ons but dont seem to be working
the add on that dont seem to be working are icefilms(takes forever to load each catergoary then wont play what you have selected)
fastpass tv wont open up
live streams no channels work (didnt no what to enter for it so left blank)
navi x version 3.7.5 nothing loads once selected e.g media portal> playlists> in theaters
i selected dark night from there took its time to load then for about 2mins buffered whilst play stop start
an after 2mins it was fine played smooth

super tv again no channels work

live online footy wont open comes up up error script failed

flashsportstreams i select it open up then says please check settings

hope someone can help me

I'm new to this too.

FastPass TV is down afaik.

Some of the like FastPass TV require you to setup a free account with them online and then you can enter your Username and Password in the Add-on config/setup screen.

Navi-X was really slow for me last night, thought it was due to high traffic (being a Sat night and the Hatton fight)

Have you tried - 1channel and FilmOn and do you have the IceFilms library installed?

I'm new to this too.

FastPass TV is down afaik.

Some of the like FastPass TV require you to setup a free account with them online and then you can enter your Username and Password in the Add-on config/setup screen.

Navi-X was really slow for me last night, thought it was due to high traffic (being a Sat night and the Hatton fight)

Have you tried - 1channel and FilmOn and do you have the IceFilms library installed?

no il delete fast pass tv then
yeah fair comment was quick this morning but back slow again now
no i havnt tried them and dont have library installed

Back