Help setting up CCcam 2104 + NewCS 1.67 together on TM600

Greiffel

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there,
I've had a glitching problem so fixed that by running CCcam 2104 + NewCS 1.67 together, but I now need to set up my other pay channels with the white card. I don't know the best way to go about this, as NewCS seems quite complicated and do I need to do CCcam too?

That's how it looks (not sure if that helps)

Basically I'm a bit of a noob and would really appreciate someone talking me through it if you have time and know how

Thanks!

have you put your boxkey into the config

have you put your boxkey into the config
No not yet, that's basically what I need help with.. I did it once in the past for CCcam and that was fairly straight forward, but its the Newcs that worries me a bit and seems really complicated. Will I need to do it for both, or just one? And how do I go about it?

I had to use MGcamd and Newcamd to get it glitch free
Right now (before boxkey etc) what I currently have is working perfectly without glitches, but I'll try that in future if any probs, thanks

Put your TM600 in the bin there shite you will never get it to run smooth with a white card, do ya self a favour and buy a cheap dream box TM are crap full stop with a cheap DM you can run your white card in 5 minutes with just Cccam .

TM blah blah there pure shite mate you will never run your white card with that 600.

I feel like driving down and wacking mine over someones head there shite, dont waste your time on it .

Put your TM600 in the bin there shite you will never get it to run smooth with a white card, do ya self a favour and buy a cheap dream box TM are crap full stop with a cheap DM you can run your white card in 5 minutes with just Cccam .

TM blah blah there pure shite mate you will never run your white card with that 600.
Yeah so I've heard, but it's been working okay so far now all I need is the boxkeys sorted out. Once I've done that and if it's still causing problems, then I'll reconsider. Thanks

Apologies for the bump but I really need help with this. Even a push in the right direction in terms of links/guides? Thanks in advance

Hey Jooles, Yeah well yr prob right. TM linux boxes are not that good but they give you a good learning curve.. So at the end yr luv and hate them at the same time...
Dreambox is the way to go, that i Agree. Tm should have made a more open supported TM linux Box with lots of image support.

Back