help required for using my own card in a tm box

eazi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Help!!!!

I have put my own personal white card into my tm800, along with box key etc and it clears some channels but not all of the channels that I am subscribed to.

I understand and support the forums stance on illegally sharing cards but I just want to use my own card in my own choice of receiver.

From the reading I have done I may need Oscam or Newcs is this correct? Where can I get some assistance on configuring these?

I hope I haven't contravened any forum rules as I am not attempting to share my card with anyone, just use a receiver of my own choice.

youll need oscam to clear all channels m8, is your boxkey correct, and entered correctly? can you view ANY movie or sports channels?

I think the boxkey is correct because I can clear S*y 1

oh, bum. did the usual dec to hex conversion on the serial it gave me in the menu.

Done that and have got box key
In CCcam.cfg I have added line
BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 01 02 03 04

( have also downloaded both newcs and oscam from the blue button but don't know how to use these)

Done that and have got box key
In CCcam.cfg I have added line
BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 01 02 03 04

( have also downloaded both newcs and oscam from the blue button but don't know how to use these)

Ok and is it working now?
I presume your boxkey is different to the above lol,make sure the card is in the right way around and in the right slot if there is more then one slot.

:)

Yep its in the right way and when I go to cccam smartcard info I see a list of entitlements. still only clears the same channels (they do clear in the official box)

not sure about the TM800 but as far as i recall on the TM500s the boxkey line was BOXKEY: /dev/tty0 01 02 03 04

If you dont get it sorted by 9pm I will be back then and I will try it.

:)

Yep its in the right way and when I go to cccam smartcard info I see a list of entitlements. still only clears the same channels (they do clear in the official box)

Still think its the boxkey/card slot m8 as your entitlements will show without it in the webinfo

Somebody help lol

Still think its the boxkey/card slot m8 as your entitlements will show without it in the webinfo

Somebody help lol

Please :)

From the reading I have done it sounds like I need OScam but I kind find how to configure it :(

not sure about the TM800 but as far as i recall on the TM500s the boxkey line was BOXKEY: /dev/tty0 01 02 03 04

If you dont get it sorted by 9pm I will be back then and I will try it.

I still have the TM500 so could try it in that.....

Edit:
It does work in the tm500 (and can also share to the tm800 :) )

Many thanks for your help, not sure why it didn't work the other way......

Last edited:
I still have the TM500 so could try it in that.....

Edit:
It does work in the tm500 (and can also share to the tm800 :) )

Many thanks for your help, not sure why it didn't work the other way......

Ok did you try the new boxkey line in the TM800?

The TM500 is not great for running the card in using CCcam,it will start glitching,
Also if you want Pick TV and Premier Sports you will need Oscam as the card reader :)

It's the same cccam.cfg just copied to the 500 and ips changed.

I thought I needed pecan but can't find sample condoms or instructions

What you do on your own time is your business m8 lol :)

LOL don't you love auto correct :)

I've been away reading and trying to get this working.

I now have oscam running and have figured out how to generally configure the server and client but still only clears the same channels.

The oscam webinterface is very good and shows whats going on..

2011/12/19 22:27:58 1067 c01 eazi (0963&000000/125F/62:1ABF): found (93 ms) by slyuk
2011/12/19 22:28:06 1067 c01 eazi (0963&000000/125F/62:2D61): found (93 ms) by slyuk
2011/12/19 22:28:13 1067 c01 eazi (0963&000000/1136/62:D1CF): not found (73 ms)

i think i'm going to end up just using the official box :(

Last edited by a moderator:
in the oscam.server file you need the line

boxid = yourboxid

this is doing my head in now....

Still clearing sly1 2 etc but not movies or sports

Back