[HELP]!!! PSP CRASH & Restarts Loading certain ISO/CSO

Is It Possible That They Are Bad Iso Or Cso?

quite possable if you have tried every other suggestion.

out of the list i only have juiced 2 but that works fine on mine with 3.90M33-2

i know this will be a pain in the arse but if you suspect it may be the firmware that is causing the problems then try going back to 3.52 M33 and see if the problem persists.

but i take it from your first post that all games that you played on 3.52 M33 work ok on 3.90 M33? and the none working games you got after you upgraded to 3.90?

here's a strange 1 for you.
my copy of GTA liberty city worked fine on 3.52 M33, since upgrading to 3.90 i had no sound on it, i downloaded another version and it works perfect.
but it's the only game that i have had a problem with since upgrading to 3.90

Last edited:
tried formatting n stuff..no luck!..games that dont work are:
1..NBA LIVE 08
2..FIFA 2008
3..JUICED 2
4..WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW
5..WIPEOUT PULSE

It is unlikely that you have 5 bad isos. Although not impossible. You metion espalpsp, aint that a spanish dl site??

Have you checked the error number that you are given in google? Eg the number after game cannot be started, could give you some additional information.

Have you changed the kernal? I would just reflash your psp, with a fresh custom fw and see if that makes a difference.

i dont get any error numbers. the games run but then crash halfway through the loading screen and the only way i can use my psp is by taking the battery out and putting it back in. the games seem to crash my psp then switch it off after 30 seconds or so. i have tried with different firmwares and downgradin with pandora but same thing. i tried to different cso for NBA and they both crash in the same place. it crashes after i have chosen my team etc when it is loading the game

if u have done everything we suggested then try a different card.

and u could try changing the cpu speed also

Back