[HELP]!!! PSP CRASH & Restarts Loading certain ISO/CSO

sufy22

Member ++
Reaction score
I Have a Black FAT PSP and upgraded from 3.52 M332 to 3.90 M332. i just downloaded new games such as fifa 08, nba live 08, juiced 2, and a few others. some work but the few mentioned do not. psp freezes and then turns itself off whilst loading. the games i was using with 3.52 still work but the newer ones do not. any ideas?? cheers suf

:FRIGHT:

still doesnt work i got the message "game could not be started" so went into vsh menu and changed UMD ISO MODE to M33 Driver..still no luck.. freezes up at loading screen

sorry m8 not thinking straught go to recovery
advanced flash 1 and delete config.se

Last edited:
have you tried going into the normal psp menu and settings and restoring defaults,first thing that should be done after upgrading

forgive john,its his age

:roflmao:

have you tried going into the normal psp menu and settings and restoring defaults,first thing that should be done after upgrading

forgive john,its his age

:roflmao:

hello stranger lol
been busy bro d
id u get u thinmy sorted pmsl

still not working for me bro.. ive noticed its happening with the new games from ESPALPSP

maybe there is a bug not yet ironed out for the new games,,,,list some of them that dont work and we can see if anyone else has the problem or not

do as bro says m8 it would help
but if i was u i would back up saved data and games and format card and try a game that didnt work after u format card

tried formatting n stuff..no luck!..games that dont work are:
1..NBA LIVE 08
2..FIFA 2008
3..JUICED 2
4..WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW
5..WIPEOUT PULSE

well m8 i can tell u ive tried them all on 380mm3 5
except nba live
and they were fine on that

tried fifa and juiced 2 on 390m33 -2
and there ok

use ur pandora and go back again