Help please with openpli 4 and oscam-ymod

Well so much for my Idea that didn't work..My only alternative is when i get back from the hospital i will flash it back to VIX and re tune to 28e set it all up again and see if it is still working ok on that......

Well so much for my Idea that didn't work..My only alternative is when i get back from the hospital i will flash it back to VIX and re tune to 28e set it all up again and see if it is still working ok ......

Well further to that on my return i have just flashed back to VIX and gone back to 28.2e set up as normal and all working properly on that It records properly on both Tuners and it changes from A to B when it has to.
So i changed LNB again checked it worked all OK it did.
So i have just flashed back to openpli 4 set it back to 27.5w still have to start the cam and still wont record ..
It records OK on one channel for so long but if you move from that channel that's it done.
It still wont change from tuner A when its recording to tuner B..
Last night i tried it recording a channel and watched the program at the same time and it recorded OK !!
Any one have anymore Ideas PLEASE............

I cannot try another image for 27.5w because i don't have one to try.. that will work with BISS.

I even got a little worried my Solo2 might be a clone and checked it but no it is a proper one.....

Last edited:
you will have to play about with your tuner settings
i use the advance settings

as for the cam not auto starting

add a & to your oscam-ymod script on the end of that line like below thats a space then &

exec start-stop-daemon -S -x oscam_ymod -- -b -r 2 -c /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam &

Thanks for that i have been messing with advanced with no luck yet ..the oscam-ymod script where will i find that?? thanks again for the help

/etc/init.d
right click softcam.oscam_ymod
then click edit
make changes then save and exit
right click again click attributes then click 755 click ok
restart oscam

/etc/init.d
then click edit
restart oscam

Thanks i had found it i remembered you told me where it was before ..PM'd you

i just checked mine again all is ok
what i will do is make a small script to check that oscam-ymod
is running and if not it will restart it start via a crontab
i have one somewhere on my pc i think

I have just been told on another forum that not being able to record and watch another channel is normal and peculiar only to 27.5w..
is anyone else watching 27.5w could check this for me please.. seems a bit odd they say even if you have twin tuners you cannot do it...
Thanks guys

unrar/unzip the file below

ftp the file called oscam.check.sh to usr/script/
set attributes 755

telnet whats below to install busybox

opkg update && opkg install busybox-cron

ftp the folder cron and all its contents to /etc overwrite the one thats there
set all files attributes 755

then reboot

the oscam script and the crontab will check every 1 min to see if oscam-ymod is running
and start it if its not
theres a log in /var/log/oscam.check it gets deleted on a reboot and then a new one gets made after boot
when you reboot the crontab script dont kick in for 1 min
thats as low as a crontab goes 1 min

if the busybox wont install via telnet i show how to do it via ftp

made tested and working

Attachments

• oscam stuff.rar
    6.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Thanks Davvvo will give it a try tomorrow and let you know..Thanks again for the help

Have BISS keys changed?? mine has gone off.............

/etc/init.d
then click edit
restart oscam

What do you reckon Davvvo then can you fix the openspa image i sent you to work with 27.5w??

Back