Help me please no picture

ken64

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi people ive put the new rom7 fix on keys are correct but i get no picture what do i do?

thank you

turn the tv on lol ;) have you got a picture on fta channels mate?

then u haven't put the rom7 fix in the right place or u need to restart the cam what image are u using & what cam as well mate the rom goes in in /var/keys folder ie nagrarom7.bin u will probably be asked to overwrite the existing file ;)

Last edited:
ive put rom 7 in cd /var/keys so what shall i do. dw 2.0 evocamd 2.13. thank you

Have you tried holding ya finger down on the power button on the remote for a few seconds to reboot it?

or press the blue button when the tv is on to restart evocamd,

you could try deleting the keylist.txt file & the other 2 nagraroms ie rom 10 & 11 files reboot box & see if it updates give it a minute tho on a premium channel

Not really.

Some people have been mentioning that the fix doesnt work for them, so just update manually.

ive put rom 7 in cd /var/keys so what shall i do. dw 2.0 evocamd 2.13. thank you

put on bbc 1 first then go to sly sports.i think on dw image you press blue and there should be an option to restart emu somewhere.you want to restart evocamd then wait on the channel should clear.

Have you tried holding ya finger down on the power button on the remote for a few seconds to reboot it?

or press the blue button when the tv is on to restart evocamd,

this was great info mofo i restarted the evocamd and it worked thanks alot mate ur a star+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

put on bbc 1 first then go to sly sports.i think on dw image you press blue and there should be an option to restart emu somewhere.you want to restart evocamd then wait on the channel should clear.

great info thank you very much works mint

Back